Writing Profiles in an I.T. Company


Being a Technical writer by profession, I can say that writing in an I.T. company is an upcoming domain wherein you can get the same opportunity which a Developer, a Quality Analyst or probably a Testing resource gets.

More and more people are and should venture in this domain because it is still unexplored as compared to other commonly looked after profiles.

Any person with a technical bent of mind can take up as a writer in an I.T. based company. As such, the required qualifications of an aspiring candidate various from company to company but you can browse through various job portals or career counseling web sites and get a peek into the desired job set.

Some of the writing based profiles available in an I.T. company are:
  • Project Managers
  • Content Managers
  • Technical Writers
  • Business Communication writers
  • eLearning Professionals
  • Editors and Reviewers
  • Graphic Designers
Now it’s up to an individuals to see which of the above mentioned writing profile suits his/her interest and skill sets the most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is for all the writers around the globe. Being a Technical Writer myself, I felt the need for a common platform where I can meet other writers.If you think you know somebody whom this blog may interest, kindly refer. I am reachable at pverma8@hotmail.com
 
Copyright 2009 Technical Writers' Blog All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes